The Future Care (UK) Ltd
The Future Care’s website is being updated
and revamped. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- To fulfil unmet health and wellness needs across the private and public sectors and in the primary health and social care sectors.
- To disrupt current work practices and pathways so as to improve efficiencies and patient outcomes, and to create new services and routes to market
- To provide high-quality, meaningful diagnostics and data for prediction and prevention, and to improve health outcomes for all members of society.
We are developing the technology, device,
platform and datalake that will empower us to meet the needs both of clinicians
and consumers, prioritising infants and later seniors.
- We are seeking investment
- To scale up further to InnovateUK grant funding
- To participate in several funding consortia and co-design initiatives. We proactively seek to be included in joint ventures, funding consortia and partnerships, collaborating either as the lead, partner or supplier.
We have spoken at several international
events and have MoU’s with leading NHS children’s hospitals, universities and
manufacturers across the UK and overseas.
Do contact us for further information or with any questions, suggestions or opportunities.