Our mission is fourfold:
- To fulfill unmet health and wellness needs across the private and public sectors and in the primary health and social care sectors;
- To disrupt current work practices and pathways so as to improve efficiencies and patient outcomes, as well as to create new services;
- To develop trusted premium brands in Business to Consumer(B2B), Business to Medical (B2M) and Business to Business (B2B);
- To provide high-quality diagnostics and data trusted by the medical profession for prediction and prevention so as to improve health outcomes for all sectors of society.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
These include the following:
- To be the leading provider of medical-grade, vital-signs monitoring technology as part of an entire ecosystem designed to improve patient outcomes and create savings for the NHS through increased efficiencies;
- To be the leading provider of health data, harvested through our technology, to support prediction and prevention, further enhancing health and wellness and sickness prevention;
- To build trusted brands in the consumer medical and business sectors;
- Long-term: to be agile in pivoting our technology to meet new challenges and opportunities and exploit our existing technology to develop further applications;
- To expand into overseas markets.
Take a look at our TEAM To find out about the team behind the innovation Click TEAM
Go to Home